8:19 AM

I'm a bad blogger...

So, I haven't posted here in a month... I'm an awful blogger, aren't I? To be honest I haven't been able to keep up with this because I haven't been able to pick a theme of things I want to write about here. I'm so random and all over the place day-to-day really.

Well, I think I've finally figured it out. Some things have been happening at another site I belong to that have been making me really mad, and they're making me not want to be at said site any more despite that I've been there for 7 years. I've made friends there and met a lot of great artists, but the only thing that was keeping me there was the fact that I was used to it. They've changed things now and I can't get away from constant advertisements and requests for money that I don't have in order to use some of the advanced (and basic!) features of the site. It's really rather like having someone on Twitter that does nothing but advertise- the only option is to unfollow them so they'll stop screaming at you.

So I'm going to do some cleaning up today and then I'm going to start using this blog as an art gallery. I'll post new pieces, works in progress, and tutorials too. I'm going to have to clean up my tags though to keep organized so I'll probably be getting rid of a lot of the old entries. Some of the tutorials and more popular articles I'll keep up, don't worry, but I need organization if I'm going to do this.

In closing... welcome to the new Realm of Nerdiness and I hope you'll like what you see!

2 comments:

Mark Schaffner said...

I'm proud of you for doing what you need to do. I, too, am fed up with the ads, so I'm happy to see others standing up against them.

Anonymous said...

I dont know what site youre talking about, but I can imagine that its -really- annoying. Paying to use basic features is also pretty lame. Good for you for not putting up with it!