9:54 AM

So peeved at Facebook right now...

I have two fan pages over on Facebook, one for my Etsy store, and one for my writing. Neither of them are very active even when I DO put new content up because, hey, even the supposed fans I've had for my writing all these years don't tell me they're out there. So I don't really expect much in the way of commenting and all, and don't usually get it.

Well, today marked the launch of being able to have usernames for your personal and fan pages, which I've been thinking was pretty cool. Get a username for my Fan pages so I could finally start linking them around and get some more fans, right? Right?

WRONG.

I can't make a fan page username unless I have 1000 fans, which means I need about 990 more fans on each page to qualify. Thank you, Facebook, for basically telling me that I suck and no one loves me. It would be easier for me to GET FANS if I had an easy url to link around, one that I and other people could remember, but I have to have a ludicrous amount of fans already to get more of them easily. What kind of messed up logic is that, really?

I don't think I've met 1000 people in my whole LIFE... Stupid FB...

3 comments:

Celticcrossing said...

a 1000 fans? What the heck? Facebook can be such a pain in the...*snogs Liz for good measure.

Anonymous said...

Awwe, *hugs* *kicks facebook*

Crucifer said...

You have GOT to be joking... That is just... bad juju.