3:31 PM

OMG it's finally here!

This is about to be a major picture spam. Please forgive me! I'm just excited and want to show off, because look what arrived!My book! The first real, professional copy of the story I've worked on for ten years! And it's so pretty!!
It's 6 by 9 inches, and nearly an inch thick. 350 crisp white pages with black text and 22 interior illustrations.
As you can see, my cover artist did a fantastic job with the artwork! It looks so professional!One of the full-page illustrations that I did, ink and black watercolor. Looks so incredibly cool! I almost immediately went and checked this page because it was the one I was worried about.Each chapter has at least one small illustration at the beginning, like this. I really like the way this one of D and Ryoku turned out for Chapter Two!

I'll be deciding soon what the release date is for the book and then I'll be taking pre-orders! They're going to be $20 after the shipping charges.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely Fantastic, Liz!!!
Big fat feathery hugs!!!

The PettiCoat Pirate said...

It looks sooooooo great! I can not wait to hold it in my hands!!!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting!

I'm a nerd.... :)

Tracyw. said...

Wow! It looks fantastic!
Tim and I are so proud of you! I know how hard you have been working on this book, and it paid off big-time!
Can't wait to get our copy!

The Om Intention said...

Wow Liz, that looks so great! Totally impressed!

PeggySue said...

Wow! Very Exciting!