9:31 PM

I'm not above resorting to bribes!

Unbeknownst to many, I have started recording my novel as an audio book. This audio book will be released about every other week or so (haven't quite decided the details yet) and will be free. It's being read by me, so it should prove to be... entertaining... I already have a test of the prologue done, but I need to record it again since I got some feedback on how to make it sound better.

Well, I still would love to get to 100 fans on my Facebook Page by the end of the year, and I am not above bribery. So, if I get to this number, I will record myself reading the Prologue AND THE FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS OF THE NOVEL and put them up for my fans to download and listen to. That's six audio tracks! Free entertainment, just for being a fan on Facebook. And I don't really post a lot on the fan page so it's not like it will clog up your feed. :)

Thanks to any and all in advance for help with getting to my goal and/or spreading the word! See you on Facebook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did pimp your page to help you get fans.

But now you will hate me because I'm tagging you for this:

http://greenwoman.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/questions-questions-too-many-questions/

- said...

Good luck! :)