8:22 AM

Guide to Understanding Liz-Speak...

I am an emote junkie. I'm not ashamed of it either- in fact, I'm pretty shameless with my emote usage! However, apparently I use a few emotes that are... obscure... and I get asked about them often. Some of my friends on Etsy.com suggested that it might be a fun blog post to explain my emotes and what they mean.

Well... a picture is worth a thousand words, right? So rather than explain them in writing, I decided to draw them out. These are, by no means, ALL the emotes I use (actually, I remembered one as soon as I had these scanned- of course), but these are 10 of my top ones. Now, whenever you see me use an emote, you can imagine my little cartoon face making these expressions!



And if this has been helpful, maybe I'll do some more guides to speaking geek! Perhaps next time it will be "Gamer Lingo: From NPCs to 10D+2")

5 comments:

magicbeanbuyer said...

haha, so funny. My boyfriend likes to text me ;_; when he's at work. ...not tears of joy for being at work. hehe.

kim* said...

ha ha ha, very cute.

Anonymous said...

Ive always wondered what some of those meant!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! So know I know ;o)

tattytiara said...

Rilly cute! I try not to use emoticons, but on the internet language just isn't complete without them. They're as natural a part of language as any other now.