10:39 AM

ACEO - 009 Drive

This ACEO is an original, NOT a reproduction. It is done on illustration board with watercolor and ink. This ACEO is a one of a kind artwork by me and will never be reproduced.

I am doing 100 themed ACEOs as a creative exercise. This is theme 09- "Drive." I've been pondering this theme for a long time. One of the most interesting challenges about doing this theme list as ACEOs is trying to come up with an idea that isn't "too big" for a small art card. I couldn't decide what to do for this one until it hit me one day while I was doing my daily walk. Walking is something I'm driven to do- I love the feel of the wind on my face and letting my mind wander as I walk along. Then I thought about the drive of the runners I know and how hard they work, so I decided to make this card to capture that spirit.

Card has been signed and dated on the back by me. Comes with a certificate of authenticity. Please note that the watermark in the image is NOT on the actual card.

WHAT IS AN ACEO?

0 comments: