8:10 AM

ACEO - 026 Tears - Original

This ACEO is an original, NOT a reproduction. It is done on a heavy, board with watercolor and ink. This ACEO is a one of a kind artwork by me and will never be reproduced.

I am doing 100 themed ACEOs as a creative exercise. This is theme 26- "Tears." This background seemed kind of somber to me, despite the yellow and pink. I didn't notice until I had the eye inked that the blue and yellow streak also look like tears coming from the eye, but I think that's a happy "accident"!

I found it to be very interesting that this was the last image I submitted to DeviantArt before I left it to come here. Seemed rather fitting since I am a little sad about leaving, but couldn't stand what was going on there any more.

This ACEO is available in my Etsy shop. Enjoy!

WHAT IS AN ACEO?

1 comments:

Devin Blake said...

I love this image. :D

Don't feel sad about leaving. Look at it like a new beginning. By the way, I love the new look here.