7:14 AM

Move along, Move along, like I know you do...

I know a lot of you have heard this by now, but I thought I'd announce it here too. After months of deliberation, I've decided to close my Etsy shop in a few weeks. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and I'd rather concentrate on my career as a writer. I'll still be doing commissions (the ones that have been ordered already) of plushies from time to time, especially for friends, but I don't feel that my heart is really in it anymore. I really want to write and concentrate on something I've been dreaming about since I was a kid- being an author.

So I'm going to be listing all back stock stuff to try to clear some room in the studio and so that I don't have to store everything that I've made and hasn't sold yet. That means that in addition to what's already marked WAY down in my shop, I have two plushies, two grab bags, 16 Kafma (including the one dice bag one that's left), 10 wallets, 18 keyboard earrings, 17 buttons, and 25 ACEOs to list and attempt to sell. All of my ACEOs are going up at $6, which for a lot of them is well better than 50% off. Not sure how much I'll be listing the rest of my stuff for. I mainly want to get rid of the stuff, so I don't care much what I get for it, so long as it's gone and I don't have to store it.

In other news, my novel went live yesterday and is available already on Amazon (and should be available for Kindle now too)! I was expecting it to take another week to make it to Amazon, so it being there already is really cool!

2 comments:

jenglo said...

Very cool! Wishing you the best of luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a huge step! It's so funny, we're in such similar places! Huggles, and hooray for following your bliss!