7:53 AM

ACEO - 045 Illusion

This ACEO is an original, NOT a reproduction. It is done on a heavy, board with watercolor, and brush marker. This ACEO is a one of a kind artwork by me and will never be reproduced.

I am doing 100 themed ACEOs as a creative exercise. This is theme 45- "Illusion." This drawing evolved rather randomly as I was staring at the background and trying to figure out what to do with it. I thought that it looked a lot like storm clouds either rolling in or clearing up. I was going to draw rain coming down and then it turned in to a wing, so the Illusion theme seemed to work well! Maybe I just haven't drawn enough wings lately...

The background was painted first and then the artwork was put over it with brush markers.

Card has been signed and dated on the back by me. Please note that the watermark in the image is NOT on the actual card.

0 comments: