8:01 AM

ACEO - 060 Rejection

This ACEO is an original, NOT a reproduction. It is done on a heavy, board with watercolor and brush marker. This ACEO is a one of a kind artwork by me and will never be reproduced.

I am doing 100 themed ACEOs as a creative exercise. This is theme 60- "Rejection." I love the combination of red and black, I really do! Maybe a little too much... This watercolor background seemed very somber, so I thought it would be perfect for this theme. A woman watches, crying, as the man she's just confessed her love for walks away. Done entirely with brush markers without any pre-planning for the artwork, as you can probably tell from the sketchiness of the marker.

The background was painted first and then the artwork was put over it with brush markers.

Card has been signed and dated on the back by me. Please note that the watermark in the second image is NOT on the actual card.

0 comments: